Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personally identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our site and fill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or materials we make available through our site.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personal identification information from Users when they interact with our Site. Non-personally identifiable information may include browser name, computer type, and technical information about how Users connect to our Site, such as operating system, Internet provider used, and other similar information.
Internet browser cookies
Our site may use “cookies” to enhance the User experience. The User’s internet browser stores cookies on its hard drive to store information and sometimes trace information about them. The User can reject that his Internet browser saves cookies, or that it alerts when cookies are sent. If they do so, some parts of our Site may not function properly.
How we use the information collected
MONTECARLO, SPR de RL de CV collects and uses the Personal Information of users for the following purposes:
- To improve our Site.- We continually improve our web offer based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
- To improve customer service.- Your information helps to respond effectively to customer service requests.
- To process transactions.- We may use the information provided by Users to follow up on an order. We do not share this information with third parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- For promotions, surveys and other types of Site features.- To send information to Users if they have agreed to receive it on issues or topics of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails.- The User’s email account will only be used to respond to their doubts or other requests and questions. If a User chooses to join our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to stop receiving our emails, we include detailed instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our site, by phone or by email.
How we protect your information
We exercise appropriate security, collection and storage measures against unauthorized access, alteration, exposure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site. At any time the User may revoke the tacit consent that he has given us for the processing of his personal data, so that we stop using them, for this it is necessary that he send his request to the email: email@example.com .mx. Your request will be attended to within the next 5 business days and you will be notified of the result by email.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personally identifiable information with others. We may share generic demographic information not linked to any form of personal identification of visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
- MONTECARLO, SPR de RL de CV
- shim. Avila Camacho 1680 Ote.
- Col. Santa Maria. PC 27020
- Torreon, Coahuila, Mexico
- +52 (871) 7474747
To report errors, comments and suggestions write to firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on December 13, 2013.