For MONTECARLO, SPRDE RL DE CV the protection of your personal data, your privacy and trust are a priority for us. The intention of this privacy notice is to share with you how to safeguard the integrity, privacy and protection of your personal data in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (LFPDPPP).
MONTECARLO, SPR DE RL DE CV (hereinafter “THE COMPANY”), with address at Calzada Ávila Camacho N° 1680 Oriente Col. Santa María, in the city of Torreón, Coahuila, CP 27020 subscribes this Privacy Notice in compliance with the LFPDPPP (hereinafter the “Law”). The personal data that you (hereinafter “the Holder”) have provided directly or through electronic means to THE COMPANY, (hereinafter “the Responsible”), have been collected and will be processed by THE COMPANY under the principles of legality , consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility, in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
For what purpose we collect and use your personal data?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Commercial: Provide the services and products required by you; inform about changes or new products or services that are related to the contracted or acquired by the client; To comply with obligations to our customers; evaluate the quality of the service, and carry out internal studies on consumption habits.
- Labor: Knowledge of the social environment and abilities to carry out the position for which you are applying, as well as family, economic and social data that help us to unravel your social environment and if you are physically, intellectually, mentally and socially fit to belong to this company and carry out the suitable tasks derived from the business of our company.
- Carrying out any complementary or auxiliary activity necessary to carry out the aforementioned purposes: Carrying out consultations, investigations and reviews in relation to any complaint or claim; and The contact with you to deal with any issue related to the products and/or services contracted and/or with your personal data and/or with this privacy notice. Likewise, the processing of personal data will be that which is necessary, adequate and relevant in relation to the purposes set forth in this privacy notice, as well as for the different purposes that are compatible or similar.
What personal data do we collect and from where?
For the purposes indicated in this privacy notice, we can obtain your personal data in different ways: when you provide it to us directly; when you visit our facilities, website or use our online services, and when we obtain information through other sources that are permitted by law, such as telephone directories, personal, commercial, financial and labor references. The data that we obtain by this means can be, among others: name, telephone number, RFC, email.
Sensitive and patrimonial data
We inform you that in order to comply with the purposes set forth in this privacy notice, sensitive personal and/or patrimonial data may be collected and processed. In accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data of Individuals, sensitive personal data is considered to be those related to racial or ethnic origin, present and future state of health, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions, preference sexual. Patrimonial data are considered those such as bank accounts, properties, real estate, financial statements, among others. If you do not express your opposition for this type of data to be processed, it will be understood that you have given your consent for it.
How do we protect Personal Data?
In compliance with current regulations, once you submit your Personal Data, we state that it will be kept for a period of 5 years after the current period of the commercial and/or employment relationship.
The personal data provided to The Company will be duly protected through technological, physical and administrative security measures, preventing the improper use or disclosure of the same, unauthorized access, publication, modification or destruction of the same.
We promise not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except for the exceptions provided for in article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, as well as to carry out this transfer in the terms established by that law. .
Article 37.- National or international data transfers may be carried out without the consent of the owner when any of the following cases occurs:
- When the transfer is provided for in a Law or Treaty to which Mexico is a party.
- When the transfer is necessary for prevention or medical diagnosis, the provision of healthcare, medical treatment or the management of healthcare services.
- When the transfer is made to holding companies, subsidiaries or affiliates under the common control of the person in charge, or to a parent company or to any company in the same group as the person in charge that operates under the same processes and internal policies.
- When the transfer is necessary by virtue of a contract entered into or to be entered into in the interest of the owner, by the person in charge and a third party.
- When the transfer is necessary or legally required to safeguard a public interest, or for the procurement or administration of justice.
- When the transfer is necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process.
- When the transfer is necessary for the maintenance or fulfillment of a legal relationship between the person in charge and the owner.
If you do not express your opposition for your personal data to be transferred, it will be understood that you have given your consent for it.
You have the right to access your personal data that we possess and the details of their treatment, as well as to rectify them if they are inaccurate or incomplete; cancel them when you consider that they are not required for any of the purposes indicated in this privacy notice, are being used for non-consensual purposes or the contractual or service relationship has ended, or oppose their treatment for specific purposes. As well as at any time, you may revoke the consent you have given us for the processing of your personal data, so that we stop using them.
The mechanisms that have been implemented for the exercise of said rights are through the presentation of the respective application through our portal www.revuelta.com.mx. Your request must contain the following information: copy of official identification, name, address, clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which the owner seeks to exercise any of the ARCO rights. The term to respond to your request will be 15 business days, counting from the day after its submission. It will be understood that you, as the owner of the information and personal data, tacitly consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with what is stated in this privacy notice, when having made it available to you, you do not express your opposition.
If you consider that your right to protection of personal data has been violated by any conduct of our employees or by our actions or responses, you presume that in the processing of your personal data there is a violation of the provisions set forth in the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data. Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, you can file the corresponding complaint or denunciation with the IFAI, for more information visit www.ifai.org.
Modifications to the privacy notice
The Company reserves the right to make changes or updates to this privacy notice at any time, to attend to new legislation, internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products.
These modifications will be available to the public through the following means: a) visible announcements in our establishments or customer service centers; b) on our website www.revuelta.com.mx; c) or we will send them to the last email you provided us.
This document was last updated on February 4, 2014.